Thursday, August 11, 2011

etsy: so many items, so little time.

Etsy. If you have not yet experienced the amazing wonder that is Etsy, then you need to click that link right this second. I am dead serious.  I think I could spend my whole life on Etsy, sifting through the millions of wonderful handmade items, deciding which ones I'm going to purchase when I finally bite the bullet and make up my mind about something.

The theme of our wedding is a sort of "rustic elegance"...I have no idea when or how this theme came to me, but it did.  I just love the look of burlap, mason jars, candles...there's something so warm about it all.  To help feed my rustic addiction, I'd like to share a few of my favorite shops on Etsy:

Rusticblend is perfect for all of your rustic needs.  I love it.


Just look at these adorable table numbers! Who could ask for anything more?

Another favorite of mine is Bragging Bags.  If you want a custom wooden, well, anything at all, check them out.


How cute is that?  You could use this box at the gift table for all of those money-filled cards! And then, as a keepsake filled with mementos from your special day!  Right? Right. Get it here.

I could go on for days and days, really.  See for yourself, and visit Etsy TODAY!  Click on "Weddings" on the left-hand side, and have a ball.  Get your credit card ready - you're going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment